Swiss Society of Biological Psychiatry
The Swiss Society of Biological Psychiatry is an association according to articles 60 ff of swiss civil law. It is a member of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry and associated with the Swiss Society of Psychiatry.
Its objectives are to foster research, education and exchange regarding the biological basis of psychiatry and the neurosciences as well as corresponding research methodologies and treatment modalities.
The members of the Swiss Society for Biological Psychiatry (SSBP) enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Free participation at the annual SSBP meetings
- Free participation at SSBP supported courses
- 4 issues per year of the World Journal of Biological Psychiatry, the official journal of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP) (listed by the Index Medicus)
- Access to the members only section of the WFSBP website (including all issues of the World Journal and to on-line discussion forums)
- A significant discount at WFSBP Congresses
- the opportunity to be involved in WFSBP committees